- Problem Definition
After completed 5 (five) days face to face class and all the member in the team fully understand that the course objective are (1) pass the first attempt one of the AACE credential and (2) return of training investment. Now the phase of the AACE course is the long distance learning which will be run within six (6) month period. To achieve above objective, the team member must setting support and collaborate to each other and understand the focus. The first assignment is to snapshot Kristal AACE 2014 team using Tuckman’s tool and give recommendation what leadership style should be apply to enhance team value
- Develop the Feasible Alternative
Tuckman teamwork theory is the best illustration on graph which shows the link between group relationships (the horizontal axis) and task focus (the vertical axis).
Figure 1: Tuckman Theory Model Graph 
Types of interventions that a leader should make are as follow:
Figure 2. Type of interventions that a leader should make 
- Development of the Outcome for Alternative
To determine current team stage, team assessment survey that developed by Donald Clark was conduct. For the first assessment the model will be use P75 because there are differences in team perception.
- Selection Criteria
The following are the results of a survey and using P75:
Figure 3. Donald Clark Survey Result with P75
Based on these data, we can conclude that Garuda AACE 2015 team is in performing stage (indicated by the large value).
- Analysis and Comparison of the Alternative
Even though the first rank is in the performing stage, Figure 3 shows that there are small scores differences between three stages, this could indicate there is potential no clear perception on how the team operates  and the team could be state between forming and Storming stage (indicated team confusion, struggle for leadership, tension, testing ground rule and more).
- Selection of the Preferred Alternative
Based on above analysis, the leadership style should be focus on interaction, consulting to guide the team, be focused on objective, and provide link and relationship and avoiding conflict.
- Performance Monitoring and the Post Evaluation of Result
To monitor team performance and leadership improvement and team coordination, further team assessment is needed within 5-6 weeks ahead to analyse team stage and select the appropriate leadership style to implement.
- Aurora (2013). Bruce Tuckman’s Team Development Model. Retrieved from http://www.lfhe.ac.uk/download.cfm/docid/3C6230CF-61E8-4C5E-9A0C1C81DCDEDCA2
- Team Technology (2014). Leadership Using The Tuckman Model.http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/tuckman.html
- Clark, D. (2015). Teamwork Survey. Retrieved from http://www.nwlink.com/~donclark/leader/teamsuv.html
- Laksono, Andhy (2014). W1_AL_Tuckman Analysis Assignment, retrieved from https://kristalaace2014.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/w1_al_tuckman-analysis-assignment/